THIS PARALLEL ACTION PLIER BOASTS THIN JAWS ALONG THEIR FULL LENGTH. MADE FOR DELICATE WORK IN TIGHT SPACES.
Designed for the larger hand than our snipe nose plier. Thin jaws offer easy operation in confined workspaces. Great for manipulating or straightening wires and chains.
Engineered with smooth parallel jaws for a secure grip without damaging delicate pieces.
- Easier to use with small pieces or where space is confined.
- Ideal for holding, gripping and manipulating without damage.
- Parallel jaws grip securely along their whole length.
- Hold soft materials in a firm grip without marking.
- Manipulate, straighten and remove kinks in wire.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Thin jaws along their whole length.
- Jaws move in parallel throughout use.
- Smooth jaws to prevent damage to workpiece.
- Wire can be threaded down throat of plier.
- Jaws case hardened to HRC 57 for durability.
- Zinc-plated handles with detailing for added grip.
Designed for working with smaller pieces and in confined spaces. Use with soft metals and other delicate materials. Ideal for:
- Jewellery makers.
- Manufacturers of delicate pieces.
- Hobbyists and craft workers.
- Made in England.
- 160 mm length.
- 14 mm jaw opening.
- 3 mm jaw width.
- 42 mm useable jaw length.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.