THE ORIGINAL PROBLEM SOLVER FROM MAUN, ADAPTED FOR DELICATE WORKING. A JEWELLERY MAKER’S STAPLE.
Engineered with smooth parallel jaws for a firm grip without damaging delicate pieces. Return spring for easy handling of parts.
Perfect for working with jewellery and manipulating or straightening soft wire.
- Ideal for holding, gripping and manipulating without damage.
- Parallel jaws grip securely along their whole length.
- Hold soft materials in a firm grip without marking.
- Manipulate, straighten and remove kinks in wire.
- Easier handling of parts due to return spring.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Jaws move in parallel throughout use.
- Smooth jaws to prevent damage to workpiece.
- Wire can be threaded down throat of plier.
- Long-lasting return spring.
- Jaws case hardened to HRC 57 for durability.
- Zinc-plated handles with detailing for added grip.
A workbench essential, for use with soft metals and other delicate materials. Ideal for:
- Jewellery makers.
- Manufacturers of delicate pieces.
- Hobbyists and craft workers.
- Made in England.
- 140 mm length.
- 10 mm jaw opening.
- 8 mm jaw width.
- 28 mm useable jaw length.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.