- Perfect for bending and forming loops.
- Make consistently sized loops of varying diameters.
- Parallel jaws grip securely along their whole length.
- Work without fear of marking or damaging your workpiece.
- Easier handling of parts due to return spring.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- One tapered round jaw for making loops of varying diameters.
- One flat jaw for a firm grip on the workpiece.
- Jaws move in parallel throughout use.
- Smooth jaws to prevent damage to workpiece.
- Long-lasting return spring.
- Jaws hardened to HRC 57 and chemically blackened for durability.
- Zinc-plated handles with detailing for added grip.
The essential tool for bending tight curves and loop forming. Ideal for:
- Jewellery makers.
- Fine hobby and craft workers.
- Sheet metal workers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.