THE ORIGINAL PROBLEM SOLVER FROM MAUN, ENGINEERED FOR DAMAGE-FREE WORKING. A JEWELLERY MAKER’S STAPLE.
Designed with nylon jaw inserts to protect your workpiece from marks or damage. Jaws move in parallel to hold material in a secure grip.
Perfect for jewellery making and manipulating wire.
- Ideal for holding, gripping and manipulating without damage.
- Work without fear of marking your workpiece.
- Parallel jaws grip securely along their whole length.
- Manipulate, straighten and remove kinks in wire and other soft materials.
- Easier handling of parts due to return spring.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Jaws move in parallel throughout use.
- Nylon jaw inserts prevent damage to material.
- Wire can be threaded down the throat of the plier.
- Long-lasting return spring.
- Zinc-plated handles with detailing for added grip.
The essential tool for holding and bending fine wire and other soft materials. Ideal for:
- Jewellery makers and repairers.
- Hobbyist and craft workers.
- Made in England.
- 140 mm length.
- 10 mm jaw opening.
- 8 mm jaw width.
- 25 mm useable jaw length.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.