MAKE LOOPS WITH CONFIDENCE, EVEN WITH THE MOST DELICATE MATERIALS. ROUND FOR LOOPS. NYLON FOR ADDED PROTECTION.
Engineered with one nylon-covered jaw for a firm grip without damaging delicate
Tapered round jaw is perfect for forming various sized loops. Ideal for jewellery makers.
- Perfect for bending and forming consistently sized loops of varying diameters.
- Use for holding, gripping and manipulating too.
- Parallel jaws grip securely along their whole length.
- Work without fear of marking or damaging your workpiece.
- Easier handling of parts due to return spring.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- One tapered round jaw for making loops of varying diameters.
- One flat, nylon-covered jaw for a firm, damage-free grip.
- Jaws move in parallel throughout use.
- Smooth jaws to prevent damage to workpiece.
- Long-lasting return spring.
- Jaws hardened and chemically blackened for durability.
- Stainless steel handles with detailing for added grip.
Designed for bending tight curves and loop forming with the most delicate materials. Ideal for:
- Jewellery makers.
- Fine hobby and craft workers.
- Sheet metal workers.
- 140 mm length.
- 12 mm jaw opening.
- 10 mm flat jaw width.
(Can be backordered)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.