THE ORIGINAL PROBLEM SOLVER FROM MAUN. PARALLEL JAWS WITHOUT COMPROMISE. A TOOLBOX ESSENTIAL.
Great for manipulating and straightening wire, with a v-slotted jaw.
Engineered with serrated parallel jaws for a vice-like grip on square and hexagonal fastenings. Spring return for easy handling of parts.
- Multi-purpose tool, perfect for holding, gripping and manipulating.
- Parallel jaws grip securely along their whole length.
- Hold square and hexagonal fastenings in a vice-like grip.
- Manipulate, straighten and remove kinks in wire.
- Easier handling of parts due to return spring.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Jaws move in parallel throughout use.
- Spring return handles allowing quick release from the held material or component.
- Serrated jaws for improved grip.
- V-slot to feed and hold wire and rod securely along jaw length.
- Wire can be threaded down throat of plier.
- Long-lasting return spring.
- Jaws case hardened to HRC 57 for durability.
- Zinc-plated handles with detailing for added grip.
A toolbox essential, with rugged construction, ideal for:
- Field technicians.
- Field and manufacturing maintenance engineers.
- Serious DIY-ers.
- Made in England.
- 140 mm length.
- 10 mm jaw opening.
- 8 mm jaw width.
- BS 3087-7:1996, ISO 5747:1995.
(Can be backordered)