THE MUST-HAVE TOOL FOR DETAILED WORKING. DESIGNED WITH PLASTIC JAWS FOR FLAWLESS, DAMAGE-FREE FINISH.
Engineered with plastic-covered parallel jaws. Grip firmly without damage to delicate pieces. Spring return for easy handling of parts.
Locking screw holds workpiece in place, leaving your hands free.
- Hold a delicate workpiece without fear of damage.
- Hands-free working as jaws can be locked firmly closed.
- Parallel jaws grip securely along their whole length.
- Easier handling of parts due to return spring.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Plastic jaw coverings to prevent damage to workpiece.
- Locking thumb screw to clamp jaws closed.
- Jaws move in parallel throughout use.
- Wire can be threaded down throat of plier.
- Long-lasting return spring.
- Zinc-plated handles with detailing for added grip.
An essential tool for holding, clamping and bending fine wire, beading, pendants and other delicate materials. Ideal for:
- Jewellery makers and repairers.
- Hobbyist and craft workers.
- Made in England.
- 160 mm length.
- 12.5 mm (0.5″) jaw opening.
- 10 mm jaw width.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.