MAUN'S ORIGINAL PARALLEL PLIER, REDESIGNED FOR JEWELLERY MAKING. A MUST-HAVE TOOL FOR BAIL SHAPING.
Grip and form wire loop bails with ease. Engineered with smooth parallel jaws. Adjustable screw fixes jaws firmly in place for consistently sized loops.
Perfect for making connectors, clasps, ear wires and jump rings.
- Easily bend wire to produce consistent loops, every time.
- Fix parallel jaws securely in place with adjustable screw.
- Work without fear of marking or damaging your workpiece.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Adjustment screw to set the jaw opening for a consistently sized loop.
- Smooth jaws to prevent damage to workpiece.
- Jaws move in parallel throughout use.
- Jaws hardened and chemically blackened for durability.
- Stainless steel handles with detailing for added grip.
The essential tool for wire bending and loop forming. Ideal for:
- Jewellery makers for making connectors, clasps, ear wires and jump rings.
- Fine hobby and craft workers.
- 140 mm length.
- 10 mm jaw opening.
- 10 mm flat jaw width.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.