A high-leverage cutting nipper for repetitive hard-wire cutting. An essential tool for spring and sprung mattress manufacturers.
Designed with a compound-lever action that multiplies hand force by 14 to reduce effort when cutting.
- High-leverage design cuts hard wire with minimal effort
- Unrivalled cutting performance
- Perfect for repetitive hard wire cutting
- Easily cut wires close to objects
- Ability to cut through a range of hard materials, including springs, nails, rivets and bolts
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish
- Compound-lever action for less effort when cutting
- Precision-ground cutting-jaw edges
- Jaws induction hardened to HRC 64 for durability
- Zinc-plated handles with detailing for added grip
- Made in England
- 150 mm length
- Cutting capacity: hard wire 1.6 mm diameter
|14X hand force
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.